Economy & Business
The Serbian Institute for Public Diplomacy is a non-governmental organization that works also as a lobbying center for the Serbian business community.
Main economic and business objectives of the Institute are to promote the improved investment climate in Serbia and to promote Serbian companies in the EU.
The institute also partakes in:
• Daily monitoring of EU affairs;
• Daily networking with various economic and business oriented EU associations and representatives;
• Promoting products/services through our newsletter and website;
• Promoting business activities in the international media;
• Active lobbying in EU institutions and associations;
• Establishing an EU directory consisting of major European associations, innovation networks, and EU funding programs;
• Organizing targeted conferences, workshops, debates, seminars, and briefings